Ginger Is The New B(l)ack

12:00
I hope you appreciate how tenuous the title of this blog post is. I feel like you're able to get the gist of where I'm coming from even if it takes a few brain processes to get there.

Nonetheless! I'm back. After over a year of inactivity I have decided to revive the blog. And I want you to know that even though I haven't spoken to you in a very long time, it doesn't mean I didn't think about you...

Before this gets any more like that time Tom Hanks gave America a father-son talk, let me lay it all on the table.

I don't even know what happened. One day I had draft after draft queued up to post, and a year later I still haven't hit 'publish'. Maybe I was running low on inspiration, maybe I couldn't keep up with the commitment, maybe I wanted to focus on my studies, maybe it was all of the above. What I DO know is that, looking back, I really wasn't happy with the content I was delivering. I had no clear image of what I wanted you to get out of it and what I wanted to get out of it myself. It seems as though it's taken me a year away from blogging to get some clarity on the sort of things I enjoy seeing on the internet, which hopefully you do too, so that I can get started on doing it myself. Properly this time.

So now, if you were previously a reader of The Ginger Ambition and became very confused at the mish-mash of content that came streaming your way before an unexplained hiatus, welcome back and sorry. However, here is what you can expect from now on:


It's my final year of school before I (hopefully) head off to university this year and so, inevitably, I am going to be extremely busy with studies etc. However, I promise to try and make more time for you and turn this blog into somewhere on the internet you genuinely enjoy visiting.

See you soon for my first official comeback post (spoiler alert: I went to my first fashion show and now I think I'm Anna Wintour)

No comments:

Thank you for commenting! I always read my comments and I love receiving them :')

Powered by Blogger.