Autumnal Shades // New Look Haul

New Look jumpers, striped top and plimsolls

This New Look haul was the greatest of all hauls as it was totally unexpected. I have an upcoming trip to China this month so I am in desperate need of comfortable clothes and shoes for the copious amounts of walking we're going to end up doing. If I happen to pick up a couple of stylish jumpers along the way, I'm not going to complain. Bonus: if you order New Look clothes through fashion at Amazon using this code from MyVouherCodes you can get up to 60%.

New Look plimsolls

New Look plimsolls

These New Look plimsolls will hopefully make for perfect shoes for walking along some of the Great Wall of China because they're lightweight, comfortable and supportive as well as being so beautifully textured that they'll probably suit for when I'm wandering around Shanghai as well. I plan on taking these alongside my blue New Balance trainers so that I have two good pairs of comfortable shoes. I decided against buying a pair of walking shoes because of their heaviness (I'm very restricted on luggage) and the fact that I'll probably never wear them again: we'll see how foolish an idea that was when I'm there.

New Look purple/red jumper

This jumper is probably my favourite purchase of recent times: an undeniably autumnal shade of plum which my wardrobe has been lacking and super soft to boot. Jumper season is my favourite season and I have definitely given way to my desires in the purchase of this and another jumper. This jumper in particular I can feel will be a firm favourite for this season: comfortable, flattering and well-suited for all of my jeans and boot collection.

New Look grey marl turtle neck jumper

My first turtleneck. This gorgeous jumper from New Look was too much for my jumper addiction to resist - I will never wean myself off them. It's a lot thicker than the other but this will be perfect for those cold days in the build up to Christmas (too early to mention?)

New Look black and white striped shirt

A simple tee yes, but surely everyone needs a classic striped top in their wardrobe? Another basic for my trip to China, this top will no doubt see me sartorially beyond that trip. I've been lacking a stripe top for so long and have never got round to purchasing one so this day could not have come too soon. Fine it's basic, but it's still chic.

No comments:

Thank you for commenting! I always read my comments and I love receiving them :')

Powered by Blogger.